Understand How The Organic Vegetable Farming Market Is Set To Grow In Through 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global organic vegetable farming market is expected to grow from $8.29 billion in 2022 to $8.7 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%. The market size of the global organic vegetable farming is expected to grow to $10.55 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 4.9%.
Rising demand for organic food is anticipated to act as a major driver for the growth of the organic vegetable farming market during the period.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Organic Vegetable Farming Market Report:
Major players in the organic vegetable farming market are BASF, Aero Farm System, Plenty, Agrilution, N5 Sensors, Terramera PlantHealth, Back to the Roots, Vital Farms, ISCA Technologies, Inc., and MycoSolutions AG.
The launch of various schemes by the governments of various countries across the world is promoting organic farming. Due to the health benefits and environmental benefits offered by organic products, governments are promoting organic farming activities by launching various schemes and encouraging the population to shift towards organic products.
Read The Full Organic Vegetable Farming Market Report Here:
Global Organic Vegetable Farming Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Pure Organic Farming, Integrated organic farming
- By Method: Composting, Crop Rotation, Cutting, Mulching, Polyculture, Soil Management, Weed Management
- By Crop: Protected Crops, Salads, Geen Veg, Root Crops, Potatoes, Other Crops
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global organic vegetable farming market in 2021.
The Organic Vegetable Farming Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the organic vegetable farming market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The organic vegetable farming market forecast analyzes organic vegetable farming market size, organic vegetable farming market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Organic vegetable farming refers to the method of crop production that involves the use of biological materials to prevent the use of synthetic pesticides, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics, and fertilizers. Organic farming provides high-quality and healthy food to humans while protecting the environment from pollution, soil degradation, and erosion to optimize biological productivity.
The Table Of Content For The Organic Vegetable Farming Market Include:
1. Organic Vegetable Farming Market Executive Summary
2. Organic Vegetable Farming Market Segments
3. Organic Vegetable Farming Market Size And Organic Vegetable Farming Market Growth Rate
4. Key Organic Vegetable Farming Market Trends
5. Major Organic Vegetable Farming Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Organic Vegetable Farming Market
26. Top Organic Vegetable Farming Companies
27. Organic Vegetable Farming Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Organic Vegetable Farming Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model