Insights Into The Metal Additive Manufacturing Market’s Growth Potential 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The metal additive manufacturing market will increase from $4.04 billion in 2022 to $4.64 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 14.79%. It is projected to reach $8.35 billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.80%.
The utilization of metal additive manufacturing tech in aerospace will drive market growth.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Report:
Major players in the metal additive manufacturing market are Trumpf Inc., Lincoln Electric Additive Solutions, DMG Mori Seiki Co. Ltd., Hoganas AB, EOS GmbH, Renishaw PLC, Stratasys Ltd., Materialize NV.
The integration of robots in metal additive manufacturing is a trending practice. Leading companies in the metal additive manufacturing market are adopting robotics to enhance productivity and expand their market presence.
Read The Full Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Report Here:
Global Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Selective Laser Melting (SLM), Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Powder Bed Fusion, Sheet Lamination, Directed Energy Deposition, Binder Jetting
- By Component: System, Materials, Services And Parts
- By Application: Automotive Industry, Aerospace Industry, Healthcare And Dental Industry, Tools And Mold, Academic Institutions, Other Applications
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America is the largest region in the global metal additive manufacturing market in 2021.
The Metal Additive Manufacturing Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the metal additive manufacturing market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The metal additive manufacturing market forecast analyzes metal additive manufacturing market size, metal additive manufacturing market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Metal additive manufacturing, or metal 3D printing, is the creation of intricate, durable parts via computer-aided design (CAD) or 3D scanning. It enhances productivity, reduces waste, cuts emissions, and accelerates the release of stronger, lighter products.
The Table Of Content For The Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Include:
1. Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Executive Summary
2. Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Segments
3. Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Size And Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Growth Rate
4. Key Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Trends
5. Major Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Metal Additive Manufacturing Market
26. Top Metal Additive Manufacturing Companies
27. Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Metal Additive Manufacturing Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: