Child Day Care Services Market Overview: Market Size, Major Drivers And Trends
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The worldwide child day care services market is projected to reach $290.87 billion in 2023, with a 0.6% CAGR from $289.09 billion in 2022. By 2027, the market is anticipated to reach $384.44 billion, maintaining a 7.2% CAGR.
The forecasted rise in women’s employment is expected to boost the childcare market.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Child Day Care Services Market Report:
Major companies in the child day care services market include Bright Horizons Family Solutions, KinderCare Education, Goodstart Early Learning, Primrose Schools, G8 Education.
Childcare centers embrace tech to keep parents connected. Apps enable video streaming of classroom activities and picture sharing, allowing parents to remotely monitor their kids.
Read The Full Child Day Care Services Market Report Here:
Global Child Day Care Services Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Baby And Child Day Care Centers, Pre-Kindergarten And Preschool Centers, Nursery Schools
- By Type of Location: Center-Based, Home-Based
- By Type of Expenditure: Public, Private
- By Age Group: Less Than 1 Year, 1-2 Years, 2-4 Years, 4-6 Years, Above 6 Years
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global child day care services market in 2021.
The Child Day Care Services Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the child day care services market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The child day care services market forecast analyzes child day care services market size, child day care services market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Child day care services refer to services provided for infants and toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged children by the government or an organization while parents are at work or absent for other reasons. They provide care for infants or children either in the home of the child, in the home of the registered child caregiver or a child care center.
The Table Of Content For The Child Day Care Services Market Include:
1. Child Day Care Services Market Executive Summary
2. Child Day Care Services Market Segments
3. Child Day Care Services Market Size And Child Day Care Services Market Growth Rate
4. Key Child Day Care Services Market Trends
5. Major Child Day Care Services Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Child Day Care Services Market
26. Top Child Day Care Services Companies
27. Child Day Care Services Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Child Day Care Services Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: