System Integrator Market Overview: Market Size, Major Drivers And Trends
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global system integrator market is expected to grow from $35.42 billion in 2022 to $37.71 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5%. The global system integrator market size is expected to reach $48.06 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.2%.
The growing use of industrial robots in production is projected to boost the system integrator market forward.
Get A Free Sample On The Global System Integrator Market Report:
Major Market Players in the system integrator market include ohn Wood Group PLC, ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., Avanceon Limited, JR Automation Technologies LLC, Tesco Controls Inc.
Product innovation has emerged as a crucial trend that is gaining traction in the system integrator business. Major industry players are moving towards the adoption of cloud computing solutions for the system integrator market. For example, IBM Corporation, a US-based technology business, launched IBM Z and Cloud Modernization Centre in December 2021 to accelerate hybrid cloud adoption. It acts as a digital gateway to a wide range of tools, training, resources, and ecosystem partners designed to help IBM Z clients accelerate the modernisation of their apps, data, and processes in an open hybrid cloud architecture. Business acceleration, developer productivity, infrastructure cost efficiency, regulatory, compliance, and security, as well as deployment flexibility, are some of its characteristics.
Read The Full System Integrator Market Report Here:
Global System Integrator Market Segments Include:
- By Service Outlook: Hardware Integration Service, Software Integration Service, Consulting Service
- By Technology: Human-Machine Interface (HMI), Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Functional Safety System, Machine Vision Industrial, Robotics Industrial Pc, Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT), Machine Condition Monitoring, Plant Asset Management
- By End User: IT And Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy And Utility, Other End-Users
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America is the largest region in the global system integrator market in 2021.
The System Integrator Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the system integrator market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The system integrator market forecast analyzes system integrator market size, system integrator market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
A system integrator combines hardware, software, networking, and storage solutions from many vendors to construct computer systems for clients. In contrast to more expensive, bespoke solutions that may include original programming or the fabrication of unique components, a systems integrator can assist a corporation in aligning cheaper, preconfigured components and commercial off-the-shelf software to meet critical business goals.
The Table Of Content For The System Integrator Market Include:
1. System Integrator Market Executive Summary
2. System Integrator Market Segments
3. System Integrator Market Size And System Integrator Market Growth Rate
4. Key System Integrator Market Trends
5. Major System Integrator Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The System Integrator Market
26. Top System Integrator Companies
27. System Integrator Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. System Integrator Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: