Global Wireless Connectivity Market Analysis: Size, Drivers, Trends, Opportunities And Strategies
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global wireless connectivity market is expected to grow from $113.67 billion in 2022 to $127.58 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.2%. The global wireless connectivity market size is expected to reach $200.94 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 12.0%.
Growing internet penetration rates are predicted to drive future growth in the wireless connectivity market.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Wireless Connectivity Market Report:
Major Market Players in the wireless connectivity market include Intel Corporation, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Qualcomm Incorporated, Broadcom Inc., STMicroelectronics, NXP Semiconductors.
In the wireless connectivity industry, product innovation has emerged as a significant trend that is gaining traction. To maintain their market position, major players in the wireless connectivity market are focusing on creating new technologies.
Read The Full Wireless Connectivity Market Report Here:
Global Wireless Connectivity Market Segments Include:
- By Type: LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Network), Cellular M2M (Machine-to-machine), WPAN (Wireless Personal Area Network), Satellite (GNSS) Global Navigation Satellite System, WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network)
- By Deployment: Control Devices, Gateways, Cloud
- By Technology: Bluetooth, WI-FI, Ultra-Wideband, NFC, Cellular, Zigbee
- By End Use: Wearable Devices, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Building Automation, Automotive and Transportation, Other End Uses
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global wireless connectivity market in 2021.
The Wireless Connectivity Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the wireless connectivity market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The wireless connectivity market forecast analyzes wireless connectivity market size, wireless connectivity market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Wireless networks are computer networks that are not linked by cables. A wireless connectivity network allows devices to stay connected to the network while moving freely without being wired.
The Table Of Content For The Wireless Connectivity Market Include:
1. Wireless Connectivity Market Executive Summary
2. Wireless Connectivity Market Segments
3. Wireless Connectivity Market Size And Wireless Connectivity Market Growth Rate
4. Key Wireless Connectivity Market Trends
5. Major Wireless Connectivity Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Wireless Connectivity Market
26. Top Wireless Connectivity Companies
27. Wireless Connectivity Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Wireless Connectivity Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: