Insights Into The Apparel Market’s Growth Opportunities Through 2023-2032 – Includes Apparel Market Trends
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
Increasing demand for online shopping are expected to drive innovation in apparel manufacturing, thus driving the market during the forecast period.
The global apparel market is expected to grow from $610.12 billion in 2022 to $652.94 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0%. The apparel market is expected to grow to $830.69 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.2%.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Apparel Market Report:
Global Apparel Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Womens Wear, Mens Wear, Kids Wear
- By Distribution Channel: Retail Stores, Online Stores
- By Type of Fiber: Man-Made Fibers, Cotton Fibers, Animal Based Fibers, Vegetable Based Fibers
- Subsegments Covered: Dresses & Skirts, Womens Trousers, Blouses, Womens Jerseys, Sweatshirts & Pullovers, Womens Coats and Jackets, Womens Suits & Ensembles, Womens Blazers, Night & Underwear (Women & Girls), Womens T shirts & Slarlets, Womens Sports & Swimwear, Other Womens Wear, Mens Trousers, Mens Shirts, Mens Jerseys, Sweatshirts & Pullovers, Mens Coats and Jackets, Mens Blazers, Mens Suits, Night & Underwear( Mens and Boys), Mens T shirts & Slarlets, Mens Sports & Swimwear, Other Mens Wear, Infant And Toddler Clothes, Young Children Clothes
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Western Europe is the largest region in the global apparel market in 2021.
Major Market Players in the apparel market include Nike Inc., VF Corp, Adidas AG, Hanesbrands Inc., Levi Strauss & Co., Kering SA, Under Armour Inc., Mitsui, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and Itochu Corp.
Apparel manufacturing companies are investing in computer-controlled embroidery systems to increase efficiency and reduce operating costs. These are sewing-embroidery machines equipped with a computer-controlled system, specifically engineered for efficient embroidery. This industrial and commercial equipment is capable of creating a design automatically on the fabric, from a pre-programmed digital embroidery pattern. There are single needle machines that require manual intervention for thread changing activity, and multi needle sewing-embroidery machines with multiple sewing heads, that require an input sequence for automatic color change. These machines can produce special fabric effects, chain stitch embroidery, sequins, appliqué, cutwork and many others, automatically with the help of inputs specified in digital format. These machines are capable of performing functions such as editing and loading designs, creating digitized design file, monitoring the entire embroidery process. Major Companies providing computerized embroidery machines for efficient apparel manufacturing are Richpeace, ZojeDayu, Happy, Unix, and Damei.
The Apparel Global Market Report 2023 provides a apparel market overview for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The apparel market forecast analyzes apparel market size, apparel market share, leading competitor market positions. The regions covered in the report include Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa and the countries include Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Apparel refers to any clothing made of textiles created by weaving, knitting, or felting, in whole or in part, that is worn on a special occasion to build culture and create an aesthetic appearance in the home and on official occasions.
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Apparel And Leather Products Global Market Report 2023
Motorcycle Racing Apparel Global Market Report 2023
Non Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2023
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Contact us at:
The Business Research Company: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/
Americas +1 3156230293
Asia +44 2071930708
Europe +44 2071930708
Email us at email@example.com
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: