Global Engineered Stone Market Overview And Prospects – Engineered Stone Market Size
Learn about the global engineered stone market through The Business Research Company, which provides information on engineered stone market size, engineered stone market drivers and restraints, engineered stone market players, the COVID-19 impact on the engineered stone market, and more.
The global engineered stone market size is expected to grow from $20.20 billion in 2021 to $21.67 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.30%. The growth in the market is mainly due to the companies’ rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The global engineered stones market size is expected to reach $29.92 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.40%.
The high growth in the construction industry is expected to propel the growth of the engineered stone market.
Request A Sample For The Global Engineered Stone Market Report:
The engineered stone market consists of sales of engineered stone by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that refer to a composite slab of stone that is prepared from 90% crushed quartz and that is bound together utilising a polymer resin, and the rest of 10% is prepared with extra materials such as metals, mirrors, or coloured glass that are mixed in for aesthetic reasons. The engineered stone market material is utilized anywhere that slab stones such as marble or granite are used, but a majority of customers and industries utilize engineered stone for their kitchen and bathroom countertops.
Global Engineered Stone Market Segments Include:
By Type: Tiles and Blocks, Slabs
By Process: Cold Curing, Hot Curing
By Application: Kitchen Countertops, Bathroom Countertops, Flooring, Facades, Walls
By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the engineered stone market in 2021.
The key players in the engineered stone market are focusing on the manufacturing and development of engineered stone from recycled materials to meet their efforts towards sustainability and a low-corban future.
Major Market Players: LG Hausys, Johnson Marble & Quartz, Technistone A.S., Caesarstone Ltd., Belenco, Quarella Group Ltd, Quartzforms, Stone Italiana S.p.A, VICOSTONE, Diresco, Viatera, Santa Margherita Spa, Silestone, Tchnistone, and Topzstone.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Time Series: Five years historic (2016-21) and ten years forecast (2022-2026-2031)
The Engineered Stone Global Market Report 2022 – Market Size, Trends, And Global Forecast 2022-2026 is one of a series of new reports from The Business Research Company that provides engineered stone market overviews, analyzes and forecasts market size, share, engineered stone market players, engineered stone market segments and geographies, leading competitor revenues, profiles and market shares.
TBRC’s engineered stone market report identifies top countries and segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
Here Is A List Of Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Interested To Know More About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company has published over 1000 industry reports, covering over 2500 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders. The reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
Read More About Us At https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/about-the-business-research-company.aspx
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Check out our Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: