What Are The 5 Takeaways From The Contract Furniture Market Overview 2023
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The Business Research Company’s Contract Furniture Global Market Report 2023 offers crucial insights into the contract furniture market help businesses analyse and build stronger strategies.
Five Key insights from the forecast include:
- Market Size – The global contract furniture market size is expected to grow from $15.94 billion in 2022 to $17.19 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8%. The contract furniture market is expected to reach $74.36 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 5.6%.
The rise in commercial spaces globally is expected to propel the growth of the contract furniture market going forward.
- Key Trend – Product innovation has emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the contract furniture market. Major companies operating in the contract furniture market are concentrating on developing innovative furniture to strengthen their position in the market.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Contract Furniture Market Report:
- Largest Region – North America was the largest region in the contract furniture market in 2022.
- Major Players – Major players in the contract furniture market are Inter IKEA Systems BV,Herman Miller Inc., Steelcase Inc., Haworth Inc., LA-Z-Boy Inc., HNI Corporation, Okamura Corporation, Global Furniture Group, Arhaus Inc.
- Top Market Segments –
- By Product Type: Chairs And Stools, Tables And Desks, Storage Furniture, Sofa And Couch, Other Product Types
- By Materials: Upholstered, Non-Upholstered
- By Distribution Channel: Offline, Online
- By End-User: Government, Corporate Offices, Institutional, Healthcare Or Medical Facilities, Hospitality, Other End-Users
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America is the largest region in the global contract furniture market in 2021.
Read The Full Contract Furniture Market Report Here:
The Contract Furniture Global Market Report 2023 provides a comprehensive outlook of the contract furniture market for the historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The contract furniture market forecast offers a thorough analysis on contract furniture market size, contract furniture market share, prominent players and their strategies.
Contract furniture refers to furniture that is designed and produced expressly for use in commercial or institutional environments. This furniture is used to survive severe use and fulfill the durability, resistance, safety, and quality standards necessary in business settings for promoting practices for the protection of the environment.
The Table Of Content For The Contract Furniture Market Include:
1. Contract Furniture Market Executive Summary
2. Contract Furniture Market Segments
3. Contract Furniture Market Size And Contract Furniture Market Growth Rate
4. Key Contract Furniture Market Trends
5. Major Contract Furniture Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Contract Furniture Market
26. Top Contract Furniture Companies
27. Contract Furniture Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Contract Furniture Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: