How Will Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Grow Through 2023-2032?
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The Business Research Company’s Satellite-Based Earth Observation Global Market Report 2023 offers crucial insights into the satellite-based earth observation market help businesses analyse and build stronger strategies.
Five Key insights from the forecast include:
- Market Size – The global satellite-based earth observation market size is expected to grow from $5.63 billion in 2022 to $6.14 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1%. The satellite-based earth observation market is expected to reach $8.33 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.9%.
The increasing number of satellite launches is expected to propel the growth of the satellite-based earth observation market going forward.
- Key Trend – Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the satellite-based earth observation market. Major companies operating in the satellite-based earth observation market are focused on developing technically advanced solutions to sustain their position in the market.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Report:
- Largest Region – North America was the largest region in the satellite-based earth observation market in 2022.
- Major Players – Major players in the satellite-based earth observation market are Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corp., Airbus SE, BAE Systems Plc, Thales Group, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Top Market Segments –
- By Product Type: Earth Observation (EO) Data, Value Added Services
- By Satellite Orbit: Low Earth Orbit, Medium Earth Orbit, Geostationary Orbit
- By Technology: Optical, Synthetic Aperture Radar
- By Payload Type: Satellite Communications (SATCOM), Electro-Optical Or Infra-Red (EO Or IR), Communication, Imaging, Navigation
- By End-User: Defense And Intelligence, Infrastructure And Engineering, Agriculture, Energy And Power, Other End-Users
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America is the largest region in the global satellite-based earth observation market in 2021.
Read The Full Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Report Here:
The Satellite-Based Earth Observation Global Market Report 2023 provides a comprehensive outlook of the satellite-based earth observation market for the historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The satellite-based earth observation market forecast offers a thorough analysis on satellite-based earth observation market size, satellite-based earth observation market share, prominent players and their strategies.
satellite-based earth observation refers to satellites orbiting around the Earth to view, observe, and identify environmental change, map making, and other applications. The process utilizes remote sensing techniques to collect information on the Earth’s chemical, physical, and biological aspects.
The Table Of Content For The Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Include:
1. Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Executive Summary
2. Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Segments
3. Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Size And Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Growth Rate
4. Key Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Trends
5. Major Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market
26. Top Satellite-Based Earth Observation Companies
27. Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Satellite-Based Earth Observation Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: