Understand How The Floating Hotels Market Is Set To Grow In Through 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global floating hotels market is expected to grow from $4.17 billion in 2022 to $4.52 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%. The floating hotels market is expected to reach $5.97 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.2%.
The increasing demand for cruise tourism is expected to propel the growth of the floating hotels market going forward.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Floating Hotels Market Report:
Major players in the floating hotels market are Marriott International Inc., Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., Four Seasons Hotels Ltd., Accor Group, The Ascott Limited, Karisma Hotels & Resorts, COMO Hotels and Resorts Pte. Ltd.
Solar-powered floating hotels have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the floating hotels market. Solar-powered floating hotels are accommodation entirely powered by solar energy and float on the water’s surface. Major companies operating in the floating hotels market are focused on developing innovative solar-powered hotels to sustain their position in the market.
Read The Full Floating Hotels Market Report Here:
Global Floating Hotels Market Segments Include:
- By Room Type: Single Occupancy, Double Occupancy
- By Price Range: Premium, Mid, Low
- By Booking Channel: Phone Booking, Online Booking, In-Person Booking
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America is the largest region in the global floating hotels market in 2021.
The Floating Hotels Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the floating hotels market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The floating hotels market forecast analyzes floating hotels market size, floating hotels market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Floating hotels refer to accommodation facilities built on or designed to float on water bodies such as rivers, lakes, or oceans. These floating hotels offer a unique travel experience, combining the comfort and convenience of a hotel with the excitement of exploring various destinations during the voyage.
The Table Of Content For The Floating Hotels Market Include:
1. Floating Hotels Market Executive Summary
2. Floating Hotels Market Segments
3. Floating Hotels Market Size And Floating Hotels Market Growth Rate
4. Key Floating Hotels Market Trends
5. Major Floating Hotels Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Floating Hotels Market
26. Top Floating Hotels Companies
27. Floating Hotels Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Floating Hotels Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model