Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Overview: Market Size, Major Drivers And Trends
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The worldwide durable goods wholesalers market will increase from $21,080.12 billion in 2022 to $22,302.19 billion in 2023, with a 5.8% CAGR. The non-durable goods wholesalers market is projected to reach $26,764.38 billion in 2027, growing at a 4.7% CAGR.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Report:
Major companies in the durable goods wholesalers market include Brueder Mannesmann AG, Tech Data, Walmart Inc., Wuchan Zhongda Group, Lowe’s Companies Inc.
Incorporating technology in wholesale enhances efficiency and customer engagement through digitization. It automates sales orders, employs an omnichannel approach, and enhances customer experience. Wasco, a top central heating and plumbing wholesaler, employs a solution to manage and publish product information across various channels for a unique omnichannel customer experience.
Read The Full Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Report Here:
Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Motor Vehicle And Motor Vehicle Parts And Supplies Wholesalers, Furniture And Home Furnishing Wholesalers, Lumber And Other Construction Materials Wholesalers, Professional And Commercial Equipment And Supplies Wholesalers, Metal And Mineral (except Petroleum) Wholesalers, Household Appliances And Electrical And Electronic Goods Wholesalers, Hardware, And Plumbing And Heating Equipment And Supplies Wholesalers, Machinery, Equipment, And Supplies Wholesalers, Miscellaneous Durable Goods Wholesalers
- By Ownership: Wholesale/Distribution Chain, Independent Wholesalers
- By Price Range: Premium, Mid-Range, Economy
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global durable goods wholesalers market in 2021.
The Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the durable goods wholesalers market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The durable goods wholesalers market forecast analyzes durable goods wholesalers market size, durable goods wholesalers market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Durable goods wholesalers sell capital or durable goods wholesale to other businesses. These goods have a life expectancy of at least three years, whether new or used.
The Table Of Content For The Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Include:
1. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Executive Summary
2. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Segments
3. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Size And Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Growth Rate
4. Key Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Trends
5. Major Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Durable Goods Wholesalers Market
26. Top Durable Goods Wholesalers Companies
27. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: