Understand How The Couriers And Messengers Market Is Set To Grow In Through 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The worldwide couriers and messengers market is set to increase from $711.32 billion in 2022 to $797.39 billion in 2023, showing a 12.1% CAGR. By 2027, it is anticipated to reach $1,227.35 billion, with an 11.4% CAGR.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Couriers And Messengers Market Report:
Major companies in the couriers and messengers market include Amazon.com Inc., United States Postal Service, United Parcel Service Inc., Deutsche Post AG, FedEx Corporation.
Courier and express delivery companies are embracing automated parcel terminals. These computer-managed units facilitate 24/7 parcel collection, drop-off, and returns, located in high-traffic areas like malls, stores, and gas stations. They enhance delivery service quality and cut last-mile management costs.
Read The Full Couriers And Messengers Market Report Here:
Global Couriers And Messengers Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Domestic Couriers, International Couriers
- By End-User: B2B, B2C, Other End Users
- By Coverage: Local Messengers And Local Delivery, Couriers And Express Delivery Services
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global couriers and messengers market in 2021.
The Couriers And Messengers Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the couriers and messengers market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The couriers and messengers market forecast analyzes couriers and messengers market size, couriers and messengers market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Couriers and messengers are segments of the transportation industry offering speedy, tracked parcel delivery within local, intercity, or international regions. Local messengers handle deliveries within cities or metropolitan areas, typically utilizing bicycles, walking, small trucks, or vans, and are not bound by universal service obligations.
The Table Of Content For The Couriers And Messengers Market Include:
1. Couriers And Messengers Market Executive Summary
2. Couriers And Messengers Market Segments
3. Couriers And Messengers Market Size And Couriers And Messengers Market Growth Rate
4. Key Couriers And Messengers Market Trends
5. Major Couriers And Messengers Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Couriers And Messengers Market
26. Top Couriers And Messengers Companies
27. Couriers And Messengers Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Couriers And Messengers Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: