Small Satellite Market Key Insights 2023-2032: Growth Rate, Trends And Opportunities
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The Business Research Company’s Small Satellite Global Market Report 2023 offers crucial insights into the small satellite market help businesses analyse and build stronger strategies.
Five Key insights from the forecast include:
- Market Size – The global small satellite market size is expected to grow from $4.36 billion in 2022 to $5.34 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.4%. The market size of the global small satellite is expected to grow to $11.32 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 20.6%.
Rising space exploration missions strongly propel small satellite market growth.
- Key Trend – Tech advancements shape the small satellite market. Leading firms aim to enhance their position with technological innovations.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Small Satellite Market Report:
- Largest Region – North America was the largest region in the small satellite market in 2022.
- Major Players – Major players in the small satellite market are Sierra Nevada Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Airbus, L3 Harris Technologies, The Aerospace Corporation, Planet Labs.
- Top Market Segments –
- By Type: Minisatellite, Microsatellite, Nanosatellite, Pico-Satellites, Femtosatellites
- By Orbit: Low Earth Orbit (LEO), Middle Earth Orbit (MEO), Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO)
- By Component: Structures, Payload, Electric Power System, Solar Panel And Antenna Systems, Propulsion Systems, Other Components
- By Application: Earth Observation And Remote Sensing, Satellite Communication, Science And Exploration, Mapping And Navigation, Space Observation, Other Applications
- By End-User: Commercial, Academic, Government And Military, Other End-Users
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America is the largest region in the global small satellite market in 2021.
Read The Full Small Satellite Market Report Here:
The Small Satellite Global Market Report 2023 provides a comprehensive outlook of the small satellite market for the historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The small satellite market forecast offers a thorough analysis on small satellite market size, small satellite market share, prominent players and their strategies.
Small satellites, weighing under 1,000 kg, result from dedicated teams’ work from creation to operation. Lighter materials and redundancy-free subsystems further reduce their weight.
The Table Of Content For The Small Satellite Market Include:
1. Small Satellite Market Executive Summary
2. Small Satellite Market Segments
3. Small Satellite Market Size And Small Satellite Market Growth Rate
4. Key Small Satellite Market Trends
5. Major Small Satellite Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Small Satellite Market
26. Top Small Satellite Companies
27. Small Satellite Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Small Satellite Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: