Insights Into The Modified Starch Market’s Growth Potential 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global modified starch market is expected to grow from $11.48 billion in 2022 to $12.29 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0%. The market size global modified starch market is expected to grow to $15.25 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 5.5%.
Rising investments in the modified starch sector are anticipated to drive the modified starch market’s growth.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Modified Starch Market Report:
Major Market Players in the modified starch market include Archer Daniel Midlands Company, Cargill, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Avebe U.A., Royal Ingredients Group, Emsland, Grain Processing Corporation.
New product introductions are molding the modified starch market. Major companies are rolling out fresh products to maintain a competitive edge and expand their market presence.
Read The Full Modified Starch Market Report Here:
Global Modified Starch Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Cationic Starch, Etherified Starch, Resistant Starch, Pre-Gelatinized
- By Raw Material: Potato, Corn, Cassava, Wheat, Other Raw Materials
- By Application: Food And Beverages, Animal Feed, Paper-Making, Weaving And Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Other Applications
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global modified starch market in 2021.
The Modified Starch Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the modified starch market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The modified starch market forecast analyzes modified starch market size, modified starch market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Modified starch is derived from grains and vegetables like corn, tapioca, wheat, or potato. It’s treated to enhance its capacity to retain food texture and structure. This starch is employed in food items requiring high-temperature cooking, microwaving, freeze-drying, or baking/frying, ensuring the food’s original texture remains intact during preparation.
The Table Of Content For The Modified Starch Market Include:
1. Modified Starch Market Executive Summary
2. Modified Starch Market Segments
3. Modified Starch Market Size And Modified Starch Market Growth Rate
4. Key Modified Starch Market Trends
5. Major Modified Starch Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Modified Starch Market
26. Top Modified Starch Companies
27. Modified Starch Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Modified Starch Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: