Global Jute Bags Market Analysis: Size, Drivers, Trends, Opportunities And Strategies
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global jute bags market is projected to reach $2.59 billion in 2023, increasing from $2.26 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 14.3%. By 2027, the market is anticipated to expand to $3.84 billion at a CAGR of 10.4%.
Increasing preference for eco-friendly items is fueling the jute bags market’s expansion.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Jute Bags Market Report:
Major Market Players in the jute bags market include Aarbur, Ashoka Exports, Hitaishi-KK, Howrah Mills Co. Ltd., Shree Jee International India Ltd., Gloster Limited, Bangalore Fort Farms Ltd.
A notable trend in the jute bags market is the emergence of bioplastic jute poly bags as an eco-friendly alternative to traditional polythene bags. These bioplastic jute poly bags find applications in various sectors, including garment packaging, rice, sugar, red gram, and dairy milk packaging, provided there is no risk of contamination or quality compromise.
Read The Full Jute Bags Market Report Here:
Global Jute Bags Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Jute Sack Bags, Jute Shopping Bags
- By Price: Premium, Mass
- By Application: Household, Commercial
- By End-Use: Retail, Institutional
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global jute bags market in 2021.
The Jute Bags Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the jute bags market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The jute bags market forecast analyzes jute bags market size, jute bags market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
A “jute bag” is crafted from the natural fiber derived from the outer stem and skin of the jute plant. These bags, available in two varieties (jute sack bags and jute shopping bags), offer environmental benefits, including insulation, moisture retention, and low thermal conductivity, due to their natural composition.
The Table Of Content For The Jute Bags Market Include:
1. Jute Bags Market Executive Summary
2. Jute Bags Market Segments
3. Jute Bags Market Size And Jute Bags Market Growth Rate
4. Key Jute Bags Market Trends
5. Major Jute Bags Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Jute Bags Market
26. Top Jute Bags Companies
27. Jute Bags Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Jute Bags Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: