Insights Into The Civic Services Market’s Growth Potential 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global civic services market is projected to increase from $1044.54 billion in 2022 to $1100.29 billion in 2023, with a 5.3% CAGR. By 2027, it’s anticipated to reach $1312.04 billion, growing at a 4.5% CAGR.
The expansion of NGOs and charitable groups is poised to boost the civic services market.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Civic Services Market Report:
Major Market Players in the civic services market include The Southern Baptist Convention, Unicef, Feeding America, American Red Cross, Open Society Foundations.
NGOs and charities invest more in CRM software to monitor donations and handle donor details. CRM systems offer diverse features, including email, phone, activity tracking, and communication in a single platform, eliminating the need for multiple software tools. They also ensure secure donor data storage through cloud and encryption technology, enhancing data management efficiency.
Read The Full Civic Services Market Report Here:
Global Civic Services Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Religious Organizations, NGOs And Charitable Organizations, Political Organizations, Unions And Associations
- By Mode of Donation: Online, Offline
- By Organization Location: Domestic, International
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global civic services market in 2021.
The Civic Services Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the civic services market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The civic services market forecast analyzes civic services market size, civic services market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Civic services encompass community welfare activities, focusing on education and charity without trading physical goods. They facilitate religious events, fund causes, advocate political and social issues, and protect member interests.
The Table Of Content For The Civic Services Market Include:
1. Civic Services Market Executive Summary
2. Civic Services Market Segments
3. Civic Services Market Size And Civic Services Market Growth Rate
4. Key Civic Services Market Trends
5. Major Civic Services Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Civic Services Market
26. Top Civic Services Companies
27. Civic Services Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Civic Services Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: