Insights Into The Buildings Construction Market’s Growth Potential 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global buildings construction market size is expected to grow from $7079.99 billion in 2022 to $7557.41 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7%. The buildings construction market is expected to grow to $9596.54 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.2%.
What will drive the buildings construction market?
The aging population profile in most countries is driving the need for senior-friendly infrastructure.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Buildings Construction Market Report:
Who are the major players in the market?
Major Market Players in the building construction market include China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd., China Evergrande Group, Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd., Sunac China Holdings Ltd., Greenland Holding Group.
Which trend is gaining popularity in the buildings construction market?
Building construction firms are increasingly adopting green construction methods to construct energy-efficient structures while cutting construction expenses. Green construction involves the use of sustainable building materials and construction practices to create environmentally friendly, energy-efficient buildings.
Read The Full Buildings Construction Market Report Here:
How is the buildings construction market segmented?
Global Buildings Construction Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Residential Building Construction, Nonresidential Building Construction
- By End User Sector: Private, Public
- By Building Type: Smart Buildings, Traditional Buildings
- Subsegments Covered: Single-Family Housing Construction (Individual Houses), Multifamily Housing Construction (Apartments), New Housing For-Sale Builders, Residential Remodelers, Institutional Buildings, Commercial Buildings
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global buildings construction market in 2021.
The Buildings Construction Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the buildings construction market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The buildings construction market forecast analyzes buildings construction market size, buildings construction market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Building construction is the method of constructing, modifying, repairing, enhancing, or demolishing residential and non-residential structures with a comprehensive design and blueprint.
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: