What Are The 5 Takeaways From The E-Learning Market Overview 2023
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The Business Research Company’s E-Learning Global Market Report 2023 offers crucial insights into the e-learning market help businesses analyse and build stronger strategies.
Five Key insights from the forecast include:
- Market Size – The global e-learning market size is expected to grow from $245.57 billion in 2022 to $278.03 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.22%. The global e-learning market size is expected to reach $462.62 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 13.58%.
Remote learning trends enforced by the global pandemic are expected to propel the growth of the e-learning market going forward.
- Key Trend – Technological advancements are the key trend gaining popularity in the e-learning market. Major companies operating in the e-learning market are developing innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, gamification, big data and mixed reality to sustain their position in the market.
Get A Free Sample On The Global E-Learning Market Report:
- Largest Region – North America was the largest region in the e-learning market in 2022.
- Major Players – Major players in the e-learning market Adobe, Aptara Inc., Articulate Global LLC, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems Inc., D2L Corporation
- Top Market Segments –
1) By Hardware: Interactive Displays, Interactive Projectors
2) By Technology: Online E-Learning, Learning Management System, Mobile E-Learning, Rapid E-Learning, Virtual Classroom, Other Technologies
3) By Deployment Type: Cloud, On-Premises
4) By Application: Academic, Corporate, Government
Read The Full E-Learning Market Report Here:
The E-Learning Global Market Report 2023 provides a comprehensive outlook of the e-learning market for the historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The e-learning market forecast offers a thorough analysis on e-learning market size, e-learning market share, prominent players and their strategies.
E-learning is a type of learning that takes place digitally via an electronic medium, usually the internet. It is a convenient and adaptable approach for students to learn wherever they are because it can be accessible by the majority of electronic devices, including a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The Table Of Content For The E-Learning Market Include:
1. E-Learning Market Executive Summary
2. E-Learning Market Segments
3. E-Learning Market Size And E-Learning Market Growth Rate
4. Key E-Learning Market Trends
5. Major E-Learning Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The E-Learning Market
26. Top E-Learning Companies
27. E-Learning Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. E-Learning Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: