Insights Into The Crop Production Market’s Growth Opportunities Through 2023-2032 – includes Crop Production Market Share
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
A shortage of labour and increasing demand for advanced agriculture tools in many countries are expected to drive innovation in crop production manufacturing, thus driving the market during the forecast period.
The global crop production market is expected to grow from $5,271.98 billion in 2022 to $5,813.66 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3 The crop production market is expected to grow to $8,483.55 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.9%.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Crop Production Market Report:
- By Type: Grain Farming, Oilseed Farming, Fruit And Nut Farming, Vegetable Farming, General Crop Farming, Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers
- By Farming Process: Organic Farming, Traditional Farming
- By Application: Food And Beverages, Fodder
- Subsegments Covered: Dry Pea And Bean Farming, Wheat Farming, Other Grain Farming, Soybean Farming, Other Oilseed Farming, Orange Groves, Citrus Groves, Noncitrus Fruit And Tree Nut Farming, Chillies and peppers, Potatoes, Lettuce and chicory, Tomatoes, Cauliflowers and broccoli, Onions, All Other vegetables, Tobacco farming, Sugarbeet farming, Sugarcane farming, Cotton farming, Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming, Food Crops Grown Under Cover, Nursery And Floriculture Production
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global crop production market in 2021.
Major Market Players in the crop production market include Cargill Incorporated, Bayer AG, Bunge Limited, Corteva Inc., UPL Limited, Total Produce plc, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., Grupo Amaggi.
A shortage of labour and increasing demand for advanced agriculture tools in many countries is driving the demand for agriculture robots, or agribots. Agribots are used on farmlands for pruning, weeding, and spraying pesticides and herbicides. They are connected to tractors for spraying water, seeds, pesticides, nutrients, and harvesting. For instance, the Energid Citrus Picking Robot System picks an orange every two seconds from a tree, thus enhancing productivity and thereby limiting the need for agricultural labor.
The Crop Production Global Market Report 2023 provides a crop production market overview for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The crop production market forecast analyzes crop production market size, crop production market share, leading competitor market positions. The regions covered in the report include Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa and the countries include Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: