Global Concrete Admixtures Market

Global Concrete Admixtures Market Size, Drivers, Trends, Opportunities And Strategies – Includes Concrete Admixtures Market Share

The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032


The increase in demand from the construction sector are expected to drive innovation in concrete admixtures manufacturing, thus driving the market during the forecast period.


The global concrete admixtures market is expected to grow from $14.79 billion in 2022 to $15.68 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0%. The concrete admixtures market size is expected to grow to $18.82 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 4.7%.


Get A Free Sample On The Global Concrete Admixtures Market Report:


Global Concrete Admixtures Market Segments Include:

  • By Type:Water-Reducing Admixtures, Water-Proofing Admixtures, Accelerating Admixtures, Air-Entraining Agents, Retarding Admixtures, Other Types
  • By Application:Reinforced Concrete, Non-Reinforced Concrete
  • By End User:Commercial, Residential, Infrastructure, Industrial
  • By Geography:The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global concrete admixtures market in 2021.


Major Market Players in the concrete admixtures market include Sika AG, BASF SE, CICO Technologies, RPM International, Fosroc Inc., Mapei SpA, CHRYSO S.A.S., Rhein-Chemotechnik GmbH, Pidilite Industries Ltd.


Technological advancements have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the concrete admixture market. Remarkable advances in the technology of cement materials, mineral additions, and admixtures, combined with advancements in production methods, have resulted in a diverse range of high-performance concretes capable of providing cost-effective, environmentally sound solutions for the most demanding applications. Major companies operating in the market are focused on innovating new products to strengthen their market position. For instance, In June 2021, CEMEX, a Mexico-based company that manufactures and distributes cement, ready-mix concrete, launched “Vertua Ultra Zero” concrete using cutting-edge technology. This technology reduces its carbon footprint by reducing carbon footprint by 70%, neutralizing the remaining 30% through off-setting efforts. Vertua Ultra Zero concrete is a fundamental step in achieving 2050 goal of delivering net-zero CO2 concrete globally.


The Concrete Admixtures Global Market Report 2023  provides a concrete admixtures market overview for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The concrete admixtures market forecast analyzes concrete admixtures market size, concrete admixtures market share, leading competitor market positions. The regions covered in the report include Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa and the countries include Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.


Concrete admixtures are natural or manufactured chemicals or additives added during concrete mixing to enhance specific properties such as workability, durability, or early/final strength of the fresh or hardened concrete. Concrete admixture is a construction material composed of cement, fine aggregates (sand) and coarse aggregates (small stones) mixed with water which hardens with time.


Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:  

Concrete Sealer Global Market Report 2023

Concrete Floor Coatings Global Market Report 2023

Construction Chemicals Global Market Report 2023


Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.


Contact us at:
The Business Research Company: 
Americas +1 3156230293
Asia +44 2071930708
Europe +44 2071930708
Email us at

Follow us on:

Global Market Model: 

Found this article helpful? Share it on:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *