Understand How The Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Is Set To Grow In Through 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global lithium-ion battery binders market is expected to grow from $1.78 billion in 2022 to $2.12 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19%. The lithium-ion battery binders’ market is expected to reach $4.01 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 17.3%.
The growing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) is expected to propel the growth of the lithium-ion battery binders market going forward.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Report:
Major players in the lithium-ion battery binders market are Mitsui Chemicals Inc., BASF SE, Dow, SABIC, LG Chem, Covestro AG, Solvay SA, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation.
Product innovation is the key trend gaining popularity in the lithium-ion battery binder market. Major companies operating in the lithium-ion battery binder market are focused on developing innovative products and solutions to sustain their position in the market.
Read The Full Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Report Here:
Global Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Segments Include:
- By Type: Anode Binders, Cathode Binders
- By Battery Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt, Lithium Titanate Oxide, Other Battery Chemistries
- By Material: Polyvinylidene Fluoride, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Styrene Butadiene Copolymer, Other Materials
- By Application: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Energy Storage, Other Applications
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global lithium-ion battery binders market in 2021.
The Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the lithium-ion battery binders market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The lithium-ion battery binders market forecast analyzes lithium-ion battery binders market size, lithium-ion battery binders market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Lithium-ion battery binders refer to the materials designed to hold together the active components of a lithium-ion battery, specifically the cathode and anode materials, along with the conductive additives and electrolytes. It is used to bind the coating’s parts and aid in bonding the layer to the metal or membrane separator.
The Table Of Content For The Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Include:
1. Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Executive Summary
2. Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Segments
3. Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Size And Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Growth Rate
4. Key Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Trends
5. Major Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market
26. Top Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Companies
27. Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Lithium-Ion Battery Binders Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
LithiumIon (LiIon) Global Market Report 2023
Lithium Primary Batteries Global Market Report 2023
Battery Energy Storage System Global Market Report 2023
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: