Global Geographic Information System Market Analysis: Size, Drivers, Trends, Opportunities And Strategies
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global geographic information system market is expected to grow from $11.43 billion in 2022 to $12.94 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2The geographic information system market is expected to reach $20.82 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 12.6%.
Increasing defense-related satellites are expected to propel the growth of the geographic information system market.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Geographic Information System Market Report:
Major players in the geographic information system market are Google LLC, Hitachi Solutions Ltd., General Electric Company, Airbus SE, International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation.
Product Innovation is the key trend gaining popularity in the geographic information system market. Major companies operating in the geographic information system market are concentrating on developing innovative products to strengthen their position in the market.
Read The Full Geographic Information System Market Report Here:
Global Geographic Information System Market Segments Include:
- By Component: Hardware, Software, Services
- By Function: Mapping, Surveying, Telematics And Navigation, Location-Based Services
- By Device: Desktop, Mobile
- By End Users: Agriculture, Utilities, Mining, Construction, Transportation, Oil And Gas, Other End Users
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America is the largest region in the global geographic information system market in 2021.
The Geographic Information System Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the geographic information system market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The geographic information system market forecast analyzes geographic information system market size, geographic information system market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
A geographic information system (GIS) is an advanced computer-based tool that acquires, stores, examines, and visualizes information about specific geographic locations. It incorporates many forms of data, including maps, satellite imagery, aerial pictures, and other spatially linked information, to thoroughly understand geographic features and their interactions.
The Table Of Content For The Geographic Information System Market Include:
1. Geographic Information System Market Executive Summary
2. Geographic Information System Market Segments
3. Geographic Information System Market Size And Geographic Information System Market Growth Rate
4. Key Geographic Information System Market Trends
5. Major Geographic Information System Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Geographic Information System Market
26. Top Geographic Information System Companies
27. Geographic Information System Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Geographic Information System Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 6500+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Found this article helpful? Share it on: