Data Center Power Management Market Overview: Market Size, Major Drivers And Trends
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
The global data center power management market size is expected to grow from $19.59 billion in 2022 to $20.79 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%. The data center power management market is expected to reach $27.94 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.7%.
What will drive the data center power management market?
Increasing data traffic is expected to boost the growth of the data center power management market going forward.
Get A Free Sample On The Global Data Center Power Management Market Report:
Who are the major players in the market?
Major players in the data center power management market are Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Schneider Electric SE, ABB Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Which trend is gaining popularity in the data center power management market?
Product innovation is the key trend gaining popularity in the data center power management market. Major companies operating in the data center power management market are focusing on developing new products to sustain their position in the market.
Read The Full Data Center Power Management Market Report Here:
How is the data center power management market segmented?
Global Data Center Power Management Market Segments Include:
- By Component: Hardware, DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management) Software, Services
- By Data Center Type: Modular Data Centers, Colocation Data Centers, Cloud Data Centers, Edge Data Centers, Hyperscale Data Center, Micro Mobile Data Centers
- By Installation Type: New Installation, Retrofit Or Upgrade
- By Industry: Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT And Telecom, Media And Entertainment, Retail, Government, Other Industries
- By Geography: The market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Europe is the largest region in the global data center power management market in 2021.
The Data Center Power Management Global Market Report 2023 provides an overview of the data center power management market for the time series: historic years (2010 – 2021) and ten years forecast (2023 – 2032). The data center power management market forecast analyzes data center power management market size, data center power management market share, leading competitor and their market positions.
Data center power management refers to the strategies, processes, and tools used to manage and optimize power generation, consumption, and efficiency within a data center facility. It is used to provide administrative control over a data center’s electrical energy tools and processes.
Explore Similar Reports From The Business Research Company:
Learn More About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model